PACK 40 RODS + 1 BRUSH
Pack of 40 rods for welding aluminium and other white metals, and 1 stainless steel bristle brush.
Excellent mechanical strength, greater than the welded part.
The DURAFIX aluminium welding rods make it possible to weld with no need for fusion or arc welding equipment.
The only requirement is a suitable torch for the part to be repaired.
Unlike the welds made with normal methods, the DURAFIX rods offer:
- A stronger joint than the aluminium itself
- A clean weld, free from impurities and pores
- With a melt temperature of 390° Centigrade
- With no fluxes
- With no toxic fume emissions
- Tensile strength: 3000-3300 kg/cm²
- Compression strength: 4218-5373 kg/cm²
- Shear strength: 1700 kg/cm²
- Charpy impact test: 2.6876 m/kg for ¼” bar
- Hardness (Brinell): 100
- Ductility: Good
- Melting point: 389°C
- Specific gravity: 6.7 kg/dm³
- Elongation in 2”: 3%
- Coefficient of Linear Expansion: 15,4×10-6/°F
- Electrical conductivity: 24.9% in relation to Cu
- Thermal conductivity: 0.24 cal/cu.cm/°C
- Rod size: 45 cm × Ø 3.2 mm
- MADE IN U.S.A.
EASY THREE STEP APPLICATION
javier Francisco G. published the 11/06/2021 following an order made on 29/05/2021
Ya dado mi opinión.
Antonio C. published the 27/12/2020 following an order made on 17/12/2020
Anonymous customer published the 17/12/2018 following an order made on 08/12/2018
needs a little experience to work with the right temperature, works very well on aluminum, diecast zinc-produkt repair seems very tricky - nearly the same temperature melting both materials
You might also like